Registration & Conditionsagosto 31, 2022 2023-02-21 13:35
Registration & Conditions
Registration & Conditions
Latest update: February 2023
Registration Fee Covers
- Partnering account with the possibility to publish your personal/company profile & send/receive meeting requests to create your one-to-one meeting agenda.
- Access to the Trade Exhibition Hall, Program
- Sessions & Company Presentations.
- Coffee Breaks
- Welcome Reception.
- Tapa’s route downtown Barcelona
- Event’s handbook.
- All registrants will be invoiced in Euros.
- Online registration will close on September 22.
- Additional attendees from the same company will be invoiced for the registration fee.
- AseBio members rate, Academic/Tech transfer and Catalonian based companies registration rate cannot be combine with any other discount.
Payment and Invoices
Payment of registration fees (in Euro) can be done via the online registration process by the following methods:
By Credit Card:
Visa, MasterCard or American Express
By Bank Transfer:
Available until September 15.
If you wish to pay by bank transfer, please fill out the “Online Registration Form” and send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with an attached copy of your bank transfer within 3 working days. In order to identify your payment, please ensure that the reference “Registration BIOSPAIN 2023” and participant’s name is stated on the bank transfer.
- Please ensure that the name of the Trade Show and of the participant is stated on the bank transfer.
- Bank charges are the responsibility of the participant and should be paid at source in addition to the registration fees.
- Registration will only be valid upon receipt of the full payment by the registration department according to the deadline indicated. An email confirming registration will only be sent after receipt of the required fees.
- Outstanding payments will be collected on-site and charged the on-site rate. A copy of the bank transfer (or other proof of payment) will be required in the event that registration fees were not credited to the Trade Show account on time.
All cancellations must be emailed prior to the below deadlines:
- Cancellations received up to and including June 23, 2023 – 50% refund.
- Cancellations received after June 23, 2023 – no refund.
- However, a paid registration is transferable to a replacement from your company if sent before 15th September.
In the event of a situation of force majeure, either Party may terminate this Agreement, giving fifteen (15) days’ written notice to the other Party, and without obligation to pay any compensation for this reason. In the event that the Agreement is terminated due to force majeure, the amounts already paid or the work already done prior to the termination of the contract shall be recognized as property or collection rights in favor of the Party that has performed such services, and the Party that terminates the contract shall pay for the fees accrued and the expenses incurred by the Party for the performance of the services already provided or carried out.
«Force majeure» shall include natural disasters, strikes, lockouts or any other labour disputes, acts of anti-social elements, wars – whether declared or not – blockades, insurrection, revolts, epidemics, landslides, earthquakes, storms, lightning, floods, social unrest, explosions and other unforeseeable events beyond the control of either party that impede the performance of the Contract, and which cannot be overcome by the application of due diligence by either party.
Included as cases of force majeure are government decisions of the Spanish State, whether at national, regional or local level, of the institutions of the European Union or of any other international body or organization, which prevent or hinder the execution of the Contract.
In the event of circumstances of force majeure, the Parties may agree to postpone the performance of the services agreed to by this Contract, extending the validity of this Contract until the effective termination of the agreed services, until which the Parties shall be bound. In the event that the Parties do not agree to such extension or deferment in the performance of the services, the Party that has requested the postponement or delay in the provision of services due to a circumstance of force majeure as defined, may resolve the Contract in the terms previously mentioned.
Unless otherwise indicated in regard to the specific event, if AseBio, as organizer, decides to change the date of the event due to force majeure, the contractual relationship will be extended until the event is held, maintaining the agreed conditions. In the event that the Client cannot attend the event on the new date, the Client must inform AseBio of this impossibility within fifteen (15) working days from the notification of the modification of the date of the event. In this case, AseBio will refund the contributions made or the price of the tickets, including the corresponding management fees per ticket. After this period, AseBio will not be obliged to return the contributions made or the ticket price.
In the event that, according to the Spanish Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007, of 16 November, which approves the revised text of the General Law for the Defence of Consumers and Users (Real Decreto Legislativo 1/2007, de 16 de noviembre, por el que se aprueba el texto refundido de la Ley General para la Defensa de los Consumidores y Usuarios), the Client shall be regarded as a Consumer, this paragraph will not be applicable. Therefore, the extension of the contractual relationship and the maintenance of the conditions agreed upon for the celebration of the event will not be carried out unless express written confirmation has been obtained from the Consumer.
Sending a replacement
The colleague who will attend the event in your place should contact with the registration secretariat email@example.com in order to get instructions about how to proceed.